Next features Oct 6, 2017, 4:10 PM
Max2070 hey guys !

As you know, I don't spend a lot of my time on the website development and maintenance. The main reason is that my life is full of other stuff Anyway, it's still kind of sad and I'd rather prefer to see the site improving, even slowly.

So : not a lot of time + a lot of thing to add = prioritize/choose.

I would like to make a list of new features you would like to have ! once this list done, I will start a doodle for the member and I'll pick the more popular. I probably can't engage myself on really big stuffs, so the consoming time idea will be drop. (but only me can assess if it's too long or not so please give me what's in your head !).

so let's write your ideas here !

last page
zombie33 Oct 6, 2017, 5:38 PM Some features :

- Creation of a section of articles, the moderation of this section and allow to comment articles
- Allow to comment a deck
- Moderation of the forum (and comments) / Edition and delete
- Personnal page for users : Associate pseudo and decklist in top8

I think if i have to vote, i will choose this order.

GalacticPresident Oct 10, 2017, 3:26 PM Thank you Max for your initiative! A slow improvement of the page is all we need and keeps the page fresh and comfortable to use.

1. Article section idea approved!
2. Commenting a deck- how do mean that zombie? right where the decklists are posted? Because you can easily post a deck in the forum and have a discussion there. Just as it is at magicville. I would love to have these discussion on this page. I can follow the french discussion roughly but it would be easier here
It would be great if we could have floating card pictures on this page. Meaning that if you touch a cardname with your mouse, the picture of the card is displayed. Is that possible Max?
3. Possibility for just zombie to moderate the forum better - I approve of that.
4. Very minor but practicable.
5. Two pictures on the main page are a bit out of place:
MGA (Blastoderm not played) -> Curse of Predation
Ux Aggro Control (Delver banned) -> Ninja of the Deep Hours.

zombie33 Oct 10, 2017, 4:50 PM About the 5th point :

* MGA -> I think skargan would be better than curse as picture. (skargan is an auto-include, but players are still disagree about which uncommon must be in MGA)
* Ux Aggro Control -> Ninja of the Deep Hours (of course yes !)
* Weenie White -> Must be split into Weenie White and MWC and maybe the best picture for MWC must be Standard bearer (MWC is the first and the only deck where standard bearer is autoinclude main deck)

Maybe this 5th point could be replace by : Moderation of the archetype (creation/delete/upload of pictures)

Bri Oct 12, 2017, 7:21 PM * Weenie White -> the question for me is, if you would put Monument and Hussar.dec in one category. If not, you should use their pictures, if yes I agree on Standard Bearer, or maybe Oring as an example of white control card. (Or you can maybe create a split pic of hussar and Monument )

LaCucaracha Oct 13, 2017, 12:29 AM Or maybe Thraben inspector ?

zombie33 Oct 13, 2017, 12:35 AM Thraben is in MWC and WW so it's not the best choice.

zombie33 Oct 13, 2017, 12:45 AM After the split WW/MWC i think we must have :

WW : White Weenie + Lonesome Rider (picture Kor Skyfisher)
MWC : MWC + Oketra + Hussard (picture bearer ?)
Token : Thermo Swarm (picture Swarm ?)

Manudesbois Nov 30, 2017, 9:56 AM Let's not talk about deck categories because that doesn't have much to do with the coding of the site.

New feature that would be great :
1- be able to delete a tournament when you are moderator.
2 - allow only registered users to enter a new top
3- link the top to the username, and be able to delete a tournament that you created

These all have to do with actual needs I had today and in the course of the month

Toufmade Nov 30, 2017, 10:36 AM The most important for me is to allow Moderation of the archetype for moderator.

zombie33 Nov 30, 2017, 4:53 PM

be able to delete a tournament when you are moderator.

This is unnecessary. Bad top are just waiting another tournament to be re-used. It's not a big deal.
This is really not the priority number 1 because we have a solution for this problem.