[Online] Peasant Tournaments - October 2017 Sep 20, 2017, 9:23 PM
zombie33 he google doc of October is ready. Same formula as usual with 2 pool tournaments.
I hope our pool tournament will be huge with the incoming french cup at the end of the month.

Be careful the first pool of october is starting at september 30th !

Another important point : the rarity of Iconic masters isn't allowed for october's tournaments. You must wait another month to play this new cards.

Google Doc - October Tournament

Enjoy !

last page
willow Oct 5, 2017, 4:55 PM @Toufmade, @orphelle, @zeroxceet, @Stopostit : je serai dispo dimanche toute la journée, lundi et mardi toute la soirée

zombie33 Oct 5, 2017, 5:08 PM @Willow if you subscribe to the pool tournament with only one day free : sunday which is also the last one, you will have a game loss on this tournament, this is inacceptable.

@Toufmade ; @Stopostit : Same remark for you two. Share your disponnibility as soon as possible

stopostit Oct 5, 2017, 8:14 PM @willow @orphelle @zeroexceet
available: this evening, saturday evening, sunday morning

zombie33 Oct 5, 2017, 8:27 PM Just a reminder for everyone :

You can subscribe to any number of tournaments. Please just make sure you have enough time to play the requisite amount of games.

- AronGomu have still 4 non-played game in the pool beta of september who should be over aleady since 5 days.
- He didn't play a single game of the pool tournament alpha of october which begin since 6 days. (and it's not the only one)
- He can't play before sunday (in 3 days)
- He didn't post a single message on the forum in order to share his availability or his non-availability making his opponent waiting for nothing.

I gave him a game loss in both tournament for non-respect of the rules.

Jay Oct 5, 2017, 9:08 PM @AronGomu @Bri I've been checking cockatrice a few times a day to see if I can catch you online. I'll be on for the next few hours, and I can be free Saturday from about 5pm to 8pm your time. If that doesn't work, we can find time to play next week if you let me know when you're available.

zeroxceet Oct 6, 2017, 6:24 PM willow je vais essayer dimanche mais je garantis rien . lundi soir oui . mais la date est dépassée

Papaoursdelux Oct 6, 2017, 8:35 PM To Bri & Threem: I'll be online this evening, but not too long if I had no news.

If we don't meet tonight send me your availabilities please.

Strepsil67 Oct 6, 2017, 10:14 PM GalacticPresident : i'm online at 21h30 22h -> 0h every night bye bye

zombie33 Oct 7, 2017, 1:06 AM Galactic, zeroxceet, sinus : i will not be online this week-end. I will be online Tuesday after 4:00 pm and wednesday too

orphelle Oct 7, 2017, 8:51 AM @willow, @toufmade,@stopostit : etes vous disponible ce week end?
à défaut lundi soir?