Midnight magic 30 players! Aug 25, 2017, 7:24 PM
zombie33 A 30 players tournament registered on mtgtop8.com and we have no information about it.
In which town this tournament happened ? Are they doing regular tournaments in this town ? Do they have other lists and maybe the full meta game?

Link top2

I hope they can see this message !

last page
Jay Sep 20, 2017, 4:51 AM Hey... Jason here. My list is on mtgtop8.com, in the burn section, and they just added it to "decks to beat". Mitch answered most of the questions already, but as far as playing online, I only tested solo on cockatrice. Is there a group I can join to play? I don't remember all the detais to do a tournament report, except that I played against 3 mono black decks and got a lucky win off of a guerrilla tactics. But I could probably post changes I might make if anyone wants to discuss burn lists.

zombie33 Sep 20, 2017, 11:34 AM You can add as buddy the list of regular peasant player :

AbyssalEasley
ASMPeasant
B4l4.peasant
Biteul
Bobelou19
Bri
Brouzouf
Bubby
Charlee
Come
craack
GainGet
GalacticPresident
Gamic
Grirgine
hannibal44
HeadHead
Heenock
jayrems-mv
kricheck2001
lincoln25g
linkin38
Lorebroker
m3m3p4sm4l
momoke
Manau01
Manudesbois
Mecacci
mikey051092
Moldavien
noskcaj
OEIL
papaoursdelux
Portugais
sablandriel
Shakalak
Shiniii
Sinus
Stopostit
Tefeiri
Thepleymo
Toufmade
valleyey
Vlalutscher
wietrem
willow
Wizzards
Xenowan
Zappayaga
zebigcoconut
zeroxceet
zombie33
olii
threem
Wetwat
LaCucaracha
Maumo
Zorian
lordowl
Theta
Superclerc
Arcueid57330
Sevuncos
OxaKill
PunkLink
Uwagashi
DGF
AronGomu
vaillantfr
Nemesis__-
aiouh
Raptor56
Epiphani
Bibop
Makaya005
Kivan59
Tommycakes
Yavilink
Strepsil67
Sleepwalker

Jay Sep 21, 2017, 8:54 AM What do you play on? How do I communicate to join games? Can I PM on here?

zombie33 Sep 21, 2017, 10:08 AM We play with cockatrice Link

Every information you need for our next tournament are in the forum (including the fact that we play on cockatrice) : Here.

It could be a problem if you want to join our tournament because we are mostly european and so you need to be available when european players are connected.

zombie33 Sep 21, 2017, 11:14 AM I really want to organize tournaments for american players but you are not enough yet.
Maybe if you know some friends who might be interessed...

I created a topic about it here