Archetypes Jul 25, 2017, 10:13 PM
Lorebroker Some things I observed:

There is a Shamans deck in the "Other" category which belongs to Taiga.

In the "Black Hand" archetype section is an RG Pez Post-deck...

We had a few high Dinrova Tron finishes lately and some Teachings.
To me these are two quite different archetypes. Could we have a Tron-Control archetype similar to the old 8-Post-Decks? To me it is not the same as Ux-Control where Teachings indeed belong.

In the "Other" category are some Selesnya-Decks (Rallier and Musha). Why does GW Control get an own archetype and those not?

Those old "Moosebite"-decks from yesteryear listed in "Other" - aren't those Rock decks??

last page
Lorebroker Oct 21, 2017, 4:11 PM I have another idea for streamlining the others section:

There are several sacrifice-centered decks in Rakdos and in Golgari colors. Why not creating a new archetype called Sacrifice with Carrion Feeder as the picture and putting all those BG Carrion decks (with or without Winding Constrictor) and those BR Sacrifice/Zombardment decks into it? There are clearly enough of them I think.

Manudesbois Oct 21, 2017, 4:41 PM Sounds great yes.

zombie33 Oct 21, 2017, 5:20 PM What do you suggest about ivy combo?

Manudesbois Oct 21, 2017, 7:45 PM Keeping it in a separate category

Lorebroker Feb 22, 2018, 10:14 PM The newest entry in the other category belongs into Taiga cause it's a shaman deck like the one played by Bri.

Manudesbois Feb 23, 2018, 9:36 AM Done thanks

Manudesbois Mar 30, 2018, 1:42 PM FYI I updated decklists of Nantes 10/12/2017 and Terville 18/03/2018 because they were put in MBC, where one is clearly Devotion and one is clearly Smallpox. I know they are still MBC decks, but if more precise categories exists, the better is to use them!
As far as I know, MBC category is kept for "old school" MBC lists, featuring corrupt & Consume Spirit, and very few creatures.