[Online] Peasant Tournaments - August 2017 Jul 25, 2017, 11:44 AM
zombie33 The google doc of August is ready. Same formula as before but with only one pool tournament. I will bring back the second pool tournament next month i promise !

[b]
Google Doc - August Tournament
[/b]

Enjoy !

last page
Manudesbois Aug 27, 2017, 10:17 PM Yo, so we realized with zeroxceet that he was kind of getting fooled in the Grey tournament because I had lost but got qualified anyway due to GalacticPresident's unavailability + aiouh's absence. We played our match for fun but I gave him the win so he can stay in the race for top8 I'll try my best to get back without using dubious strategies!

Papaoursdelux Aug 28, 2017, 9:51 AM Stay aware dude, I'll be ultra aggressive this month to reach the 8th position!

Manudesbois Aug 28, 2017, 1:06 PM I'll keep an eye on you

zeroxceet Aug 28, 2017, 1:07 PM Yes and Zebig"wellspring"coconutz is scared and should be put out.

Lorebroker Sep 2, 2017, 7:32 PM @Bri: Did you arrive in Russia safe and sound? Do you already know when you are available for the matches?

zombie33 Sep 4, 2017, 1:35 AM The tournament of this month is a shame. I was absent the entire month and galactic was absent at the end of the month and what we have ?
- the only pool tournament of the month wasn't (and one of the smallest) is still in progress.
- the following player didn't fill all the deck they play in the google doc (almost everyone) :
aiouh
sinus
willow
stopostit
pismy
Portugais
Lorebroker
Toufmade
zebigcoconut
sablandriel
Bri
- three 8 men aren't finished yet.

Every player who haven't finished a tournament must share their availability of this week in the next two days and play each game before sunday 10/09. After that i will be judge and i will give some warning.

sinus Sep 4, 2017, 6:45 PM I wrote Touf like a week ago and haven't heard from him since. Never saw him on cocka either. I'll be available tonight, tomorrow late evening and hopefully Thursday evening.

Toufmade Sep 4, 2017, 7:32 PM I never see any PM from you !
I'll be connected tomorrow evening.

Lorebroker Sep 4, 2017, 7:36 PM Bri and I already started our final. It's 1-0 after one game. But then he had to take the flight to Russia. We will have to wait until he has an established connection. I am pretty sure he will be available again soon.

Lorebroker Sep 5, 2017, 2:20 PM Purple:

Sultai Rock

2 Yavimaya Elder
3 Wretched Gryff
4 Kitchen Finks
4 Sakura-Tribe Elder
2 Fume Spitter
3 Blastoderm
2 Mulldrifter
1 Wickerbough Elder
1 Shriekmaw
2 Crypt Rats