Peasant Tournaments in Vienna, Austria Jul 17, 2017, 11:10 PM
aiouh After some discussion with zombie33 and GalacticPresident, I have reached out to the LGS I usually play Pauper at and asked if they would be willing to host after-work-friendly Peasant Tournaments during the week. I am pleased to announce that the talks so far have been very positive and that they are going to add it to their weekly fixed program.

Where? Magic Corner Vienna, Newaldgasse 3/1
When? Wednesdays, 18:30
Entry: 3â?¬, One Booster of the latest Set per Person in the Prize Pool.

For the duration of the introductory phase, GalacticPresident will be able to loan out a few paper decks.

In case someone not part of the community is reading this, its already starting this Wednesday, on July 19th! There will also be pizza!

last page
sinus Jul 18, 2017, 6:10 PM I'll be there and I will have some decks with me as well ;-)

aiouh Jul 22, 2017, 7:03 PM Was good to meet you two IRL again! Was fun, hope we can get the stone rolling and establish a vibrant and healthy community in the near future

B4L4 Aug 7, 2017, 12:06 PM Awesome news !

sinus Aug 7, 2017, 6:06 PM We play again on Wednesday, right?
B4L4, will you join?

B4L4 Aug 7, 2017, 9:45 PM It's too far away for me, but it's always a pleasure to hear that a "new" LGS is hosting peasant tournaments !

aiouh Aug 10, 2017, 11:56 AM Last night was a big success!

Someone entirely new to the format finished 1st with Affinity.

Guys from Modern Tournament kept bumping into the camera table so the resulting videos are super blurry but you should be able to tell which is which card

B4L4 Aug 10, 2017, 12:06 PM Need the link to those videos !! Nice job

aiouh Aug 12, 2017, 5:50 PM @B4L4:

Here's the playlist fresh off the presses

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXL_PY5Hhmrqs3Ux_lbsorXCASdd5blqA

I was in a bit of a rush that night so its a bit out of focus but it looks better normally, I also record pauper events at the store for reference