[Online] Peasant Tournaments - JuMY 2017 Jun 22, 2017, 8:55 AM
zombie33 The google doc of July is ready. Same formula as June with 2 pool tournament starting 1/07 and 15/07, this time we will not create pool bigger than 6 players, so we decide to create a fifth pool. The players who are in the final phase will be the 5 first players and the 3 best second players (looking at average point per game, average diff per game)

Google Doc - July Tournament

Enjoy !

last page
AbyssalEasley Jul 3, 2017, 3:38 PM No problem this extension sucks, there are no good cards for peasant ! X'(

Vlalutscher Jul 3, 2017, 4:40 PM Not for yellow? Then I have to change my hash or switch to purple. It's one card... :/

GalacticPresident Jul 3, 2017, 5:22 PM Well vlalu, please wait until the tournament organiser announces it next time. For me it's ok for you to play your list in yellow now...

Vlalutscher Jul 3, 2017, 6:00 PM I could have chosen something else of course, but I forgot that this was still discussed here and I changed the list right after I could use the card in cockatrice. I was too excited to try/test it. I'm very sorry. I will pay more attention in the future.

zeroxceet Jul 3, 2017, 6:23 PM Dontou have the link to update cause the ancient i have dozsnt work

zeroxceet Jul 3, 2017, 11:33 PM Holy iPhone . " Do you have the link to update because the ancient i have doesn't work anymore" to get Hours of devastation cards for'cokatrice

Lorebroker Jul 4, 2017, 12:34 AM I disagree AbyssalEasley. There is a second Thermo-Alchemist who doesn't even has to stay alive a turn to tap for damage...

zombie33 Jul 4, 2017, 1:06 AM Abyssal is always in provocation.

About this creature, it's true but this is incomplete the comparaison is not so simple...

Avantage : Firebrand Archer
- doesn't has to stay alive a turn to give damage
- can attack
- tricks with enchantment and artifact

Inconvenient : Firebrand Archer
- is really fragile
- can't give one damage per turn in any case

I think we should compare this creature to Guttersnipe, and this creature is a really good common

LaCucaracha Jul 4, 2017, 11:26 AM I thought Hour was authorized in 8mens so we played our game with @Sablandriel for yellow 8men and I won. I played with 1 card of Hour in x4 but I never played it/had the card in hand. So do I have a game loss ? It is totally fine since it's my mistake, sorry about this I should have waited.

GalacticPresident Jul 4, 2017, 4:15 PM As I said to Vlalutscher, it's fine, next time please wait until it is authorized by Zombie or me so everybody has the same opportunities.