Effingham Tournament Jun 5, 2017, 12:57 PM
zombie33 Hi,

We had recently a new tournament from Effingham in United States in the data base of mtg peasant.
I just wanted to say welcome to new players. I hope we can communicate on this forum about your future tournament and your opinion about decks.
About the top 8, i would say it's great for us to have the full metagame of a tournament and i will be happy if you share it at each tournament you do, but in our database, we take only the best decks so for a 8 player tournament we want most of the only the first list.

last page
NathanC Jun 5, 2017, 4:22 PM Hi zombie33. Thanks for the welcome! Hello to you as well. We've been playing Peasant off and on here in Effingham for a few years now. I've been to this website a lot in the past but never really thought about sending tournaments in before. Sorry I didn't do it correctly.

I see now when I go to New Tournament there's some rules. I must have clicked past that at 3am the other night LOL.

It seems that for every 4 people, you add a deck? Is that right? So like 5-8 would be top 2 decks, 9-12 would be top 3 decks, 13-16 would be top 4 decks?

Thanks,
Nathan

Manudesbois Jun 5, 2017, 5:03 PM The initial rule was 1 list out of 4 yes. Then it slowly changed and if some people still use that rule it's OK, but the new rule is more informal, trying to keep the top players without an unfair cut between people with the same number of points. So if 3 rounds of 8 players, only 3-0 is kept (or 2-1-1), if 4 rounds, only 3-1 and 4-0.

zombie33 Jun 5, 2017, 7:24 PM

We've been playing Peasant off and on here in Effingham for a few years now.

I'm really interested to know the date and the number of tournament you already did in order to complete this file of every known peasant tournament : Document

NathanC Jun 6, 2017, 6:35 AM Manudesbois, Hi thanks for the explanation I will keep that in mind for the future.

zombie33, We've probably done around 15 tournaments over the last 4 years, so they aren't held very often. Peasant is my #1 favorite format for sure though, so I'm usually asking for them. I did write down a couple of the tournament results on paper. I'll look to see if I still have them, not sure if I do.