[Online] Peasant Tournaments - June 2017 May 17, 2017, 7:54 PM
zombie33 The google doc of June have a lot of surprises :
- New Rules with a lot of details
- Two pool tournaments this month starting 29/05 & 10/06
- New presentation for the 16 men on an unique sheet.
- A sheet where every player can share when they are available.
- A sheet with the list of the game you have to do with the availability of your opponent.

Google Doc - June Tournament

Enjoy !

last page
GalacticPresident Jun 6, 2017, 10:39 AM Reminder@everybody: You cannot reserve a spot in a tournament by just putting your nick in. If you want to take part in a tournament, you must register with your nick AND your hash. As the 8men tend to get full rather quickly, every incomplete registration will be erased. Thank you for understanding.

sinus Jun 6, 2017, 10:16 PM Orange 8men.

I know the decklist isn't optimized, I already play Gigadrowse in the board and two Seat of the Synod Maindeck. It still focuses on combo protection.

// Jaces Top

// 60 Maindeck
// 5 Artifact
4 Sensei's Divining Top
1 Helm of Awakening

// 8 Creature
4 Trinket Mage
4 Etherium Sculptor

// 4 Enchantment
4 Jace's Erasure

// 20 Instant
4 Impulse
4 Counterspell
1 Negate
1 Echoing Truth
4 Brainstorm
4 Muddle the Mixture
2 Spell Pierce

// 21 Land
18 Island
3 Ash Barrens

// 2 Sorcery
2 Preordain

// 15 Sideboard
// 15 Instant
SB: 4 Dispel
SB: 3 Unsummon
SB: 2 Force Spike
SB: 1 Echoing Truth
SB: 3 Hydroblast
SB: 2 Spell Pierce

zombie33 Jun 7, 2017, 12:35 PM Tobor and Sablandriel : You have until tonight midnight to do your game. (Pool Alpha)

sablandriel Jun 7, 2017, 3:04 PM tobor can you msg me your availability today?

Vlalutscher Jun 7, 2017, 9:37 PM @sinus: Are you available this evening? I'm online and would like to play. We could also play tomorrow. Just let me know, if you read this.

zebigcoconut Jun 8, 2017, 12:11 AM Green 8men :
// Boros pauper style

// 60 Maindeck
// 8 Artifact
4 Ichor Wellspring
4 Prophetic Prism

// 12 Creature
4 Glint Hawk
4 Kor Skyfisher
4 Thraben Inspector

// 3 Enchantment
2 Ghirapur Aether Grid
1 Oblivion Ring

// 13 Instant
4 Galvanic Blast
4 Lightning Bolt
2 Rally the Peasants
3 Enlightened Tutor

// 21 Land
4 Ancient Den
3 Boros Garrison
2 Forgotten Cave
4 Great Furnace
2 Secluded Steppe
4 Wind-Scarred Crag
2 Radiant Fountain

// 3 Sorcery
3 Kuldotha Rebirth

// 15 Sideboard
// 1 Artifact
SB: 1 Relic of Progenitus

// 6 Creature
SB: 2 Krark-Clan Shaman
SB: 4 Standard Bearer

// 2 Enchantment
SB: 1 Circle of Protection: Red
SB: 1 Journey to Nowhere

// 6 Instant
SB: 2 Electrickery
SB: 4 Pyroblast

sablandriel Jun 8, 2017, 11:19 AM as GalacticPresident explain me, i set 0-0 to my match vs Tobor

GalacticPresident Jun 8, 2017, 1:13 PM If a match is not played in time, we need to decide what to do in order for the tournament to go on as planned. In this particular case, Zombie, the tournament organizer, and I decided to give a match win to sablandriel. The reason is, sablandriel is always online and nobody saw or heard anything from tobor for many days. We hope tobor will comprehend our decision to let the player advance to the final pool who is communicating and connected in order for the tournament to continue as planned.
In order to prevent this kind of situation in the future, please talk to your opponents ahead of time and arrange a time to play! This time we did not put a specific date to finish the first phase, please use common knowledge to know that the first of two phases should be finished at half the time. In the future there will be a deadline for each pool phase.
Best regards, Galactic.

Manudesbois Jun 9, 2017, 9:53 AM Hi, I'll join one 16 men as soon as I have 5mn on my personal computer to get the hash of a deck

zeroxceet Jun 9, 2017, 11:16 AM cool but who knows uwagashi ?