1 Relic of Progenitus
3 Standard Bearer
3 Doomed Traveler
1 Journey to Nowhere
4 Gut Shot
2 Dust to Dust
1 Fragmentize

last page
LaCucaracha May 13, 2017, 5:54 PM Hi, I like your list, good idea for Triclopean and Doomed traveler in side.
However, I already tried a green splash list for Armadillo/Rancor but that's not really good, I mean it's better to play Aura-hexproof then . At least if you want to splash for green, you can include green aura in your side, like Lignify (or maybe Quiet disrepair ?).
I would also cut 1 card in side to include Stasis cocoon, really good against Thopter/Grid and tutorisable.
Playing only 2 protection auras is risky, but it could works in your list wich seems to focuse on maximize one creature, put all auras on her, and win by evasion (trample) given by armadillo.

GalacticPresident May 13, 2017, 6:32 PM When I came up with the deck, I found the mono white version to be superior to Wr and Wg. The splash isn't worth it as the first turns are the crucial ones. With all those tapped lands you have the classical problem of the two color aggressive decks that don't quite have the necessary speed.
A 1-of Stasis Cocoon in the board is good (although it doesn't hit Grid). I also like Beckon Apparition as it doubles as an GY exile spell and edict protection. Also more Lifelinks against Aggro.

B4L4 May 31, 2017, 9:57 AM Ok, considering your feedback, here is an updated decklist :

// 60 Maindeck
// 19 Creature
4 Lagonna-Band Trailblazer
4 Favored Hoplite
4 Akroan Skyguard
3 Heliod's Pilgrim
4 Benevolent Bodyguard

// 17 Enchantment
1 Flickering Ward
4 Hyena Umbra
4 Ethereal Armor
1 Cho-Manno's Blessing
1 Bonds of Faith
2 Cartouche of Solidarity
1 Triclopean Sight
3 Lifelink

// 5 Instant
4 Gods Willing
1 Mutagenic Growth

// 19 Land
17 Plains
1 Sandstone Bridge
1 Sejiri Steppe

// 15 Sideboard
// 1 Artifact
SB: 1 Relic of Progenitus

// 6 Creature
SB: 3 Standard Bearer
SB: 3 Doomed Traveler

// 2 Enchantment
SB: 1 Pacifism
SB: 1 Stasis Cocoon

// 4 Instant
SB: 4 Gut Shot

// 2 Sorcery
SB: 1 Dust to Dust
SB: 1 Fragmentize

B4L4 May 31, 2017, 10:01 AM - It's true that the green splash may end up being a worse version of Aura-Hexproof.

- Stasis Cocoon is a good add.

- I like to maximize on cards with double-duty. For example you suggested Beckon Apparition, which is a good SB card (Nb : 1 Doomed Traveler & 1 Relic should become 2x Beckon Apparition in the above decklist, my bad).

GalacticPresident May 31, 2017, 2:14 PM Yep, it looks pretty similar to my version now. Cartouche is a good new option of course.

zombie33 May 31, 2017, 2:43 PM Cartouche is really great, becaus it's standard-bearer proof

GalacticPresident May 31, 2017, 4:06 PM Actually, the main reason Cartouche is good is Ethereal Armor. It being Standard-Bearer proof is cute but you will still not win the game as long as the opponent has resolved one of those reasonably early...

zombie33 May 31, 2017, 4:32 PM

Actually, the main reason Cartouche is good is Ethereal Armor.

What ? Of course, but thats not the debate. The main question is : Cartouche or Hyena Umbra ?

The first one makes your creature edict proof, and the second one destroying.proof. We have already protect spell and cartouche is standard bearer.proof so clearly cartouche is better.

GalacticPresident May 31, 2017, 4:46 PM I don't think you want to play either one or the other, you want to play both! All 8 is probably too much and I agree that Cartouche has more upside since Totem Armor does almost nothing in this deck. Edict protection is again cute, but there are hardly any Edicts being played right now and against Devotion the 1/1 is theoretically edict protection but in reality it's really not a big deal (against Plague and Witches,...).

zombie33 May 31, 2017, 5:02 PM The point is like you said : We can't play all 8, so we must do a choice, and then i explain why i choose cartouche over hyena.