[Online] Peasant Tournaments - May 2017 Apr 18, 2017, 11:13 PM
zombie33 All the tournament of the month will be now on a single google doc with multiple spreadsheet in order to be more convenient to use.

Rules :
To subscribe to any tournament, players must write on the google doc pseudo and hash. Each player who don't write his hash will be erase from the list and replace by someone else. Thanks for your understanding.

Google doc - May 2017 Tournaments

Up to 13 tournaments in May :
One Pool tournament : Beginning 29/04
Three 16 Men tournanents - Name : Fork, Scythe and Harvest
Up to eight 8 Men tournaments

Enjoy !

last page
zebigcoconut May 15, 2017, 5:52 PM @Oxakill

I'm available every evening for our game on red 8men, and you?

sinus May 15, 2017, 7:12 PM @Bri: you're online all the time but as soon as we have to play a real match you're gone ;-P

when are you online?

zombie33 May 15, 2017, 7:18 PM @Superclerc : I will be online wednesday afternoon evening and all night after 5:00pm for our match

Sevuncos May 15, 2017, 8:44 PM @Vlalutscher
Hello I am available on Friday from 17H30
Have a good day

GalacticPresident May 16, 2017, 12:54 PM @schmonkus (and everbody else I'm facing): I can play today, thursday only quite late in the evening and friday afternoon. On sunday we could arrange something if you tell me in advance.

GalacticPresident May 17, 2017, 5:25 PM @Schmonkus:
1. You don't write in the forum at all.
2. When I wrote you last week in Cockatrice and you told me you don't have time to play, I told you to write your availabilities in the forum, which you agreed to. Yet you didn't.
3. Today at 16:20 I see you on Cockatrice and send you a message asking whether you have time for our match- you don't respond at all and 20 minutes later you leave the server. (Screenshot)

This is annoying. We are trying to make these hobby tournaments work and if you want to be a part of it, you have to follow the rules, like everybody else. Please show respect to your opponents and act in a decent and friendly manner.

Lorebroker May 17, 2017, 10:24 PM Pool:

Lonesome Rider

4 Bonesplitter
4 Lone Rider
4 Vault Skirge
2 Standard Bearer
1 Ajani's Pridemate
4 Kor Skyfisher
4 Squadron Hawk
3 Thraben Inspector
4 Sacred Cat
4 Journey to Nowhere
4 Mutagenic Growth
3 Mana Tithe
15 Plains
4 Radiant Fountain

SB: 2 Relic of Progenitus
SB: 1 Obsidian Acolyte
SB: 1 Circle of Protection: Green
SB: 1 Circle of Protection: Red
SB: 1 Dawn Charm
SB: 1 Prismatic Strands
SB: 1 Celestial Flare
SB: 3 Disenchant
SB: 2 Guardians' Pledge
SB: 1 Gut Shot
SB: 1 Sunlance

sinus May 17, 2017, 11:45 PM @Schmonkus & Toufmade: When are you guys available? I will most likely be available during the weekend but need to make fixed appointments!

Toufmade May 18, 2017, 2:13 PM Sinus, I'll be avaible Sunday during the afternoon (and the morning). Is it ok for you ?

sinus May 18, 2017, 3:09 PM Hey Touf, my internet will most likely not be strong enough during the day as I leave the city. Are you available Sunday evening as well? Otherwise I could try to be online tomorrow around 11am.