[Online] Peasant Tournaments - January 2017 Dec 31, 2016, 10:56 AM
zombie33 Saturday 7 january : Peasant tournament
* Google Doc : Registration & Pairing
* System of tournament : pool
* First phase - duration : one week
* Second phase - duration : one week

Nota : The ban list changed. Demonic Tutor and Peregrine Drake are now banned.

Saturday 21 january : EDH Peasant tournament
* Google Doc : Registration & Pairing
* System of tournament : pool
* First phase - duration : one week
* Second phase - duration : one week

EDH Peasant rules

1) Construction rules
An EDH Peasant deck must contain
- 99 cards : at least 89 common, at most 10 uncommon, no rare or mythic
- 1 commander who must be an uncommon creature.
2) Rarity
The rarity used is the same as peasant. The rarity of a card is defined as the lowest rarity among rarities present on the Gatherer.
3) Rules of commander
Every rules of French duel commander apply on EDH Peasant. (20 life ; commander zone etc...)

EDH Peasant Ban list :

BAN LIST
- Sol Ring
- Sensei's Divining Top
- Mana Drain
- Ancient Tomb
- Channel
- Strip Mine
- Maze of Ith

Ban as commander :
- Psychatog
- Shardless Agent
- Baleful Strix
- Spellheart Chimera
- Ascended Lawmage
- Invisible Stalker
- Goblin Recruiter

last page
Bri Jan 12, 2017, 10:27 PM Correct. They are only transferred, if there are 8 players in the final pool. With 6 players, the games are going to be replayed

Bri Jan 12, 2017, 10:43 PM I am confused. In the past those games were replayed. I am fine with them being reported, but i don't like things to change for no specific reason. So we should determine how to handle this.
A point for replaying might be, that if you get a reported win or loss in a 6 players final pool, you have only 4 other games to play.
Assuming you lost this game, it is a huge disadvantage (it is fair for the one who won to get that advantage over you, but maybe not for a winner of another pool compared to you)
Even if you do quite good and win 3 out of 4 remaining games and the winner from the other pool manages to win only 2 games, but got a better diff. he is still in front of you, even if he only won 50% in final pool and you 75% (huge %-difference with those small numbers of games)
So all in all i think it is better to handle this like we did in the past and replay the games for 6 Player pools and report for the 8-player ones.

zeroxceet Jan 13, 2017, 9:31 AM I share the point of view of bri . even i didn know that we have to report . last month, i re- play the match ( ok , the score was the same but it's not necessary ) . in 6 player, you have a big disadvantage and nearly no way to win the tournament.

zombie33 Jan 13, 2017, 4:19 PM

in 6 player, you have a big disadvantage and nearly no way to win the tournament.

When you are second of your pool, i think it's normal that you're not the best. Of course, you can still win, but it's obviously harder.

If everybody wants to replay the game, why not...
In any case, the loser can decide to not replay the game and keep the previous result.

Manudesbois Jan 13, 2017, 7:38 PM That was just a yes-or-no question for me so I can manage my planning

Also guys I won't be available before next monday evening

Lorebroker Jan 13, 2017, 11:44 PM Are Aether Revolt cards allowed in the Black Tournament?

zombie33 Jan 14, 2017, 10:51 AM Yes aether revolt is authorised !

zombie33 Jan 14, 2017, 10:59 AM Please everybody, share the archetype you play at the end of each tournament. (sheet : archetype)
Bubby you win a tournament, you must share your list

Bubby Jan 14, 2017, 11:51 AM Where do i post my list?

GalacticPresident Jan 14, 2017, 12:19 PM The easiest way is to copy your list in cockatrice and post it right here.