[Online] Peasant Tournaments - January 2017 Dec 31, 2016, 10:56 AM
zombie33 Saturday 7 january : Peasant tournament
* Google Doc : Registration & Pairing
* System of tournament : pool
* First phase - duration : one week
* Second phase - duration : one week

Nota : The ban list changed. Demonic Tutor and Peregrine Drake are now banned.

Saturday 21 january : EDH Peasant tournament
* Google Doc : Registration & Pairing
* System of tournament : pool
* First phase - duration : one week
* Second phase - duration : one week

EDH Peasant rules

1) Construction rules
An EDH Peasant deck must contain
- 99 cards : at least 89 common, at most 10 uncommon, no rare or mythic
- 1 commander who must be an uncommon creature.
2) Rarity
The rarity used is the same as peasant. The rarity of a card is defined as the lowest rarity among rarities present on the Gatherer.
3) Rules of commander
Every rules of French duel commander apply on EDH Peasant. (20 life ; commander zone etc...)

EDH Peasant Ban list :

BAN LIST
- Sol Ring
- Sensei's Divining Top
- Mana Drain
- Ancient Tomb
- Channel
- Strip Mine
- Maze of Ith

Ban as commander :
- Psychatog
- Shardless Agent
- Baleful Strix
- Spellheart Chimera
- Ascended Lawmage
- Invisible Stalker
- Goblin Recruiter

last page
zombie33 Jan 2, 2017, 9:21 PM We will try this month a new style of 8 mens tournament. This tournaments are direct-eliminatino tournament. So basically a cup with 8 players with quarter-final, semi-final and final.

Beginning : A tournament begins as soon as 8 players subscribe and give their hash.
Ending : All tournament must be done at the end of the month.

January 8 men tournaments

Don't forget to share the archetype you play on this topic.

Manudesbois Jan 3, 2017, 12:56 PM Pretty cool.

zombie33 Jan 4, 2017, 5:54 PM Please share your hash for the 8-men tournament. The tournament can't begin if a single players don't share his hash.

zombie33 Jan 4, 2017, 6:27 PM If you are available to do a 8-men this week-end (i mean the three game the same day) :
- subscribe to the red tournament if you want to do it saturday.
- subscribe to the yellow tournament if you want to do it sunday.

Manudesbois Jan 5, 2017, 11:39 PM wait, is the 8-man played immediately? If so I'm not joining, I thought we had until the end of the month to play the matches...

Manudesbois Jan 5, 2017, 11:40 PM I mean I am available, but I don't want to play all games in a row.

zombie33 Jan 6, 2017, 9:42 AM Yes we have until the end of the month to play our game.
I'm just testing something different on red and yellow tournament for this week end, but obviously it's not the case for the other tournament.

Manudesbois Jan 6, 2017, 10:57 AM OK thanks, so I'll find my hash as soon as possible for tournaments blue and green, since we are likely to have enough people this weekend to start.

zombie33 Jan 6, 2017, 1:15 PM IMPORTANT : everybody must share the hash of their deck as soon as possible. Otherwise, the tournament can't begin !

Manudesbois Jan 7, 2017, 10:03 AM I'll be online at 11am for Abyssal, vlalu & zombie. Bri & Bubby : please hash so we can start the 8-man