[Online] Peasant Tournaments - November 2016 Oct 14, 2016, 12:10 AM
zombie33 Saturday 28 October : Peasant tournament
* Google Doc : Registration & Pairing
* System of tournament : pool
* First phase - duration : one week
* Second phase - duration : one week

Saturday 05 November : Peasant tournaments - 8 players max
* Google Doc : Registration & Pairing
* Tournament begins at 12:00 - No registration allowed after this deadline.
* Every player can subscribe up to 6 tournaments. The exact number of tournament will depend on the number of registred players.
* Duration : 3 weeks (one game per week per tournament you subscribe)
* End of each tournament : before the next pool tournament in November.

Tournament's rules / advices :

- Each player must have an account on Woogerworks. Please register before the beginning of the tournament.
- You can't let spectators see yours hands (in game configuration), since it could allow for cheating.
- You must add all the players in the tournament to your buddy list.
- It's an international tournament, so everyone must speak english.
- We play peasant, we are not at the world magic cup, keep it cool.

How does it go ? :

- You must give your hash in this topic when you subscribe.
- Match duration : 1 hour on the cockatrice room time (+5 turns after the time runs out if needed).
- For more informations and rules about the "8 players max" tournaments see the rules ont the google doc.

Next tournament : Saturday 26 November in the December topic.

last page
Vlalutscher Nov 9, 2016, 11:52 AM Read it and try to be online! Afterwards playing GalacticPresident, so my friday is free! Maybe for the others.

GalacticPresident Nov 10, 2016, 11:38 PM @Abyssal: Will be online saturday at 16h and hope to see you then.

stopostit Nov 11, 2016, 12:26 PM Hello guys when are you up to play ? @Vlalutscher @GalacticPresident @m3m3p4sm4l

zeroxceet Nov 11, 2016, 1:40 PM @Abyssal: when do you connect ? never see you , evening nor afternoon . iam onlibe today just ring me

AbyssalEasley Nov 11, 2016, 10:36 PM Today was a national feast for victory against germans in 1918. So i was not at home today, sorry. But i will connected tomorow in the afternoon.

And i have made a post with my disponibilities so find it and read it, ty. It will really be simpliest to organize matches if we had a forum catagory to make all our own post for disponibilities.

zeroxceet Nov 12, 2016, 11:54 AM yep i read it . see u this afternoon so

zeroxceet Nov 12, 2016, 5:15 PM not here

sinus Nov 12, 2016, 6:17 PM Hey killergarnele!
I've never seen you online the past couple days! When do you want to play our match?
best
sinus

zeroxceet Nov 13, 2016, 9:50 AM @komodo : when do you usually connect ?

Manudesbois Nov 13, 2016, 11:20 AM Galactic: I will be available tonight from 6PM. Will you? Otherwise tuesday, thursday, friday 6.30PM or it will be pushed to the end of week