[Online] Tiny Leaders Peasant Tournaments - 2016-09-17 Aug 29, 2016, 6:49 PM
zombie33 Format : Tiny Leaders Peasant
Software : Cockatrice !
Beginning : Saturday 17th September
Approximative duration : 1 week (first phase) + 1 week (final phase)

ABOUT TINY LEADERS PEASANT :

1) Construct rules :
A Tiny Leaders Peasant deck follows the usual rules for construction of tiny leaders (50 card main deck minimum and 10 cards sideboard, maximum one copie of each card) and must contain:

- at least 45 common cards (main deck)
- maximum 4 Uncommons (including sideboard)
- no rare or mythic
- One Commander who must be an uncommon creature card

The rarity of a card is defined as the lowest rarity among rarities present on the Gatherer.

2) Rules of Tiny Leaders :

Every Tiny Leaders rules apply to Tiny Leaders Peasant with one exception : The commander don't need to be a legendary creature.
They are also 5 fictif commander allowed : Jeskaï (WUR : Creature 3/3) ; Mardu (BRW : Creature 3/3) ; Temur (RGU : Creature 3/3) ; Abzan (GWB : Creature 3/3) and Glass (CCC : Créature 3/3)

BAN LIST:

- Ancient Tomb
- Brain Freeze
- Channel
- Counterbalance
- Isochron Scepter
- Mana Drain
- Maze of Ith
- Pyrostatic Pillar
- Sensei's Divining Top
- Skullclamp
- Sol Ring
- Strip Mine

Ban as leaders :

- Baleful Strix
- Invisible Stalker
- Psychatog
- Shardless Agent
- Spellheart Chimera

Tournament's rules / advices :

- Each player must have an account on Woogerworks. Please register, before the beginning of the tournament. (if you disconnect without having an account, it's game lost)
- You can't let spectators see yours hands (in game configuration). Indeed some cheat is possible in that way.
- Add all the players of the tournament, on your buddy list.
- We play peasant, be cool with your opponent, we are not at the world magic cup

How does it go ? :

- Match duration : 1 hour on cockatrice timer + 5 additional turn.
- It's an international tournament so, everybody must speak english on this topic.
- You subscribe by putting your cockatrice nickname with the hash of your deck on the google document. How can i find my hash ?
- Your opponent's list will be on the Google Doc. You can used this topic to fix a meeting for your game.
- After each game, results must be write on the Google document and on this topic.
- The final step is a pool composed of the 8 best players of the first phase.

GOOGLE DOC : INSCRIPTION, RESULTS AND PAIRING

We hope to read some report after the end of the tournament and don't forget to give your decklist at the end of the tournament if you are on the final phase.

Good luck everyone and enjoy your tournament !

last page
zombie33 Sep 8, 2016, 11:16 PM up

As reminder : Tiny Leaders peasant will be the side event of the 2016 Peasant french cup.

zombie33 Sep 18, 2016, 7:54 PM Only one pool of six players for this tournament. Good luck everyone.

Lorebroker Sep 19, 2016, 9:08 PM My hash: 7aq6gap3
(I forgot about the two most obvious cards for this - stupid me)

Papaoursdelux Sep 19, 2016, 9:08 PM Until we can put it on the spread: g2kl9c7a

zombie33 Sep 25, 2016, 9:32 PM This tournament is slow, come on guys.

Papaoursdelux Sep 30, 2016, 9:16 PM Past week was harder than I expected

@Manau and Moondust, I'm available this week end if you give an hour we can play our match.

Otherwise, in working days, I can be connected between 21/22h.