Midnight Peasant Magic Tournament at Gen Con 2016 Jul 29, 2016, 4:36 PM
nerd4saie Hey everyone!
I will be hosting a Midnight Peasant Magic Tournament at Gencon this year. All the details can be found on the gencon website through the events section. The event ID is CGM1684591 and it is labeled as Midnight Magic: Tournament of Peasants. The Prize is $100 and getting your name printed in the GenCon booklet during the next season. I am working with a gentleman named Todd to try and make this a yearly thing and hope to possibly expand to some other formats as well.

The event starts at 12:00am Friday (So Thursday night going into Friday morning) and is $10 to participate. I was only able to register 64 spots for the event this year but there are still around 40 slots remaining.

I hope to see some of you there this year and if you could pass the word along I would appreciate it.

last page
stopostit Jul 29, 2016, 7:29 PM I'm not sure many of us will be able to attempt to the tournament (as we are mostly from Europe) but i'm glad to see some people are playing Peasants in the US
Thanks for promoting the format !
Once your tournament end you can add the top 8 on this website
If some players are interested in the format at your events, we are often playing tournaments on cockatrice.

I hope it will have some success !

zombie33 Jul 30, 2016, 12:26 AM Amazing news ! I will be glad to discuss with you people.

It will be cool to collect some informations about this grenat tournament. The number of players and the top8 of course but also the classement of all decks with the name of each archetype (this is for statistics)

zombie33 Sep 4, 2016, 10:21 PM Some news of this tournament (thanks to john)

23 players for the tournament. Thanks

Top 5 of the GenCon & photos