[Online] Cockatrice Tournament - 2016-06-11 Jun 2, 2016, 7:11 PM
zombie33 Software : Cockatrice !
Beginning : Saturday 11th June
Type of Tournament : Swiss
Duration : 1 week per round maximum

Tournament's rules / advices :

- Each player must have an account on Woogerworks. Please register before the beginning of the tournament.
- You can't let spectators see yours hands (in game configuration), since it could allow for cheating.
- You must add all the players in the tournament to your buddy list.
- It's an international tournament, so everyone must speak english.
- We play peasant, we are not at the world magic cup, keep it cool.

How does it go ? :

- The tournament will used Challonge. You must subscribe on this website to join the tournament.
- You must give your hash in this topic when you subscribe.
- Match duration : 1 hour on the cockatrice room time (+5 turns after the time runs out if needed).
- You must play at least one game per Week
- When a round is finish, the next one begins.
- If a player want to drop the tournament, he must tell it on this topic. Please don't let your opponents waiting for nothing.

Subscribe until 11/06/16 - 12:00 pm

Eternal Masters is authorised for this tournament !

You can check all swiss tournament on this page : Mtg-Peasant Online tournaments

We hope to read some reports from the tournament, and if you make it to the final pool, don't forget to submit your decklist.

last page
Phlyghtt79 Jun 2, 2016, 7:22 PM Hi . I am interested in joining the peasant tourneys on Cockatrice. I would be playing with the few cards that I actually own irl, maybe cheesy but . . . I signed up at this site, I signed up at the Challonge site too, I have deck(s) built and some experience playing/testing on Cockatrice, now I must only input my hashtag for the deck(s) I would play with. Right? How do I find out what my hash is and then do I input the hash right here in this section? Please reply asap as I would like to get into this next/upcoming tourney. Thanks and be very well . -- Stephen

m3m3p4sm4l Jun 2, 2016, 8:41 PM hi! u can start a local game, load your deck, and you will see the deck hash:
example :
You have joined game #1.
Player 1 has loaded a deck with 15 sideboard cards (rmmi2peq).
the hash is 'rmmi2peq'

Phlyghtt79 Jun 2, 2016, 8:57 PM Thank you very very much m3m3p4sm4l for your timely response. Surely I will lose pretty quickly in the tourney but, hey, good fun anyhow, hmm? Maybe see you in tourney, friend, meantime, be very well .

Phlyghtt79 Jun 2, 2016, 9:05 PM So, I suppose the hash for deck I would be using is: 1ri21krl (black devotion/little control). I have only couple other decks on Cockatrice atm also, hashes: 559k8jtn (a weak edit of the deck I will use, still black devotion/little control with only a couple cards changed) and ss4jbass (red direct damage/haste) as well. But, yeah, I'm gonna get my butt whipped with hash 1ri21krl (black devotion/little control), I suppose .

Phlyghtt79 Jun 2, 2016, 9:06 PM We'll all have fun anyway, I hope .

zombie33 Jun 2, 2016, 9:10 PM Well you can keep your deck secret until the end of the tournament if you want. And maybe it's better to keep it secret as long as your opponent didn't choose their deck
The hash is just a code to be sure everyone use the same deck for each game.

Phlyghtt79 Jun 3, 2016, 4:14 AM LOL . Oops . Well, I will build another deck and keep that secret but for the hash from now on, meantime I will still use hash 1ri21krl only for this tourney. All these decks I have are subject to change anyway but I will do all that after the tourney. LOL . I am lazy . Thanks for the heads up zombie33 .

Phlyghtt79 Jun 3, 2016, 5:28 PM I'm so sorry, I really am not trying to abuse this thread by posting so many times. I only just noticed that there is a tourney beginning tomorrow 04/06/16 also and so I have registered for that one too. I will be playing hash 1ri21krl in the tourney beginning tomorrow 04/06/16 and switch to playing hash ss4jbass for this one beginning 11/06/16. I hope this doesn't cause too much trouble and/or confusion. Thanks . -- Stephen

B4L4 Jun 8, 2016, 11:07 AM In. Hash : qffkrvkc

B4L4 Jun 10, 2016, 12:29 PM @sister_morphine Available the whole day until at least 7:00 PM (GMT+2)