Oranisation of the cockatrice-tourneys (regarding pre-match Jan 17, 2016, 3:37 PM
Lorebroker Hi everyone!
I have two ideas to improve the fairness in the tourneys:
1. I don't think it's fair that one can decide on their deck after having seen games of his pool. I understand that scouting is part of the fun for some players but I'd like it more if players had to post their hash together with their participation. This way everyone has already decided on their deck before the tourney starts.
2. I think archetypes should be posted before the final pool starts. This way people having watched other matches in the first round have less an advantage over people who didn't.

What are your thoughts about this topic?

(Please realise, I don't want to ban scouting completely but I'd like to have a little more equality regarding pre-match information.)

last page
zombie33 Jan 17, 2016, 4:00 PM 1. This means : impossible to join the tournament after the beginning. Too bad. In the other hand you can play your first game with no spectators if you want.

2. Why not...

Max2070 Jan 20, 2016, 2:48 PM 1: this also means we took an overall delay on the tournament (people have to wait the deadline for posting his hash to begin his first game)

=> I agree with the fact you can create yours first games with "no spectators allowed"

Manudesbois Jan 20, 2016, 6:49 PM 2: I thought the reason why it was mandatory to play games open to spectators was for organizers to be able to judge in case of conflict? If not it could not be mandatory at all to allow spectators, right?

Manudesbois Jan 20, 2016, 6:51 PM 1: how about saying to everyone to post the hashcode before friday 7pm, and not play before?