[Online] Cockatrice Tournament - 2015-05-23 May 13, 2015, 10:47 PM
zombie33 Software : Cockatrice !
Beginning : Monday 4th May
Approximative duration : 1 week (first phase) + 1 week (final phase)

Remark : Modern Masters II is autorised for this tournament.

Tournament's rules / advices :

- Each player must have an account on Woogerworks. Please register, before the beginning of the tournament. (if you disconnect without having an account, it's game lost)
- You can't let spectators see yours hands (in game configuration). Indeed some cheat is possible in that way.
- Add all the players of the tournament, on your buddy list.
- We play peasant, be cool with your opponent, we are not at the world magic cup

How does it go ? :

- Match duration : 1 hour on cockatrice timer + 5 additional turn.
- It's an international tournament so, everybody must speak english on this topic.
- You subscribe by putting your cockatrice nickname with the hash of your deck on the google document. How can i find my hash ?
- After each game, results must be write on the Google document and on this topic.
- The final step is a pool composed by the two best players of each pool or a Top 8 (depending on the number of players)

GOOGLE DOC : INSCRIPTION, RESULTS AND PAIRING

We hope to read some report after the end of the tournament and don't forget to give your decklist at the end of the tournament if you are on the final phase.

Good luck everyone and enjoy your tournament !

last page
zombie33 May 13, 2015, 11:18 PM I apologize, they are a mistake on the title : The tournament begins May 23rd

zombie33 May 14, 2015, 1:03 AM I apologize, they are a mistake on the title : The tournament begins May 23rd

Max2070 May 22, 2015, 7:18 PM Let's go !! The registration is not over yet, but I launch the pool in order to play some match this week end We have thinking about final pool and make some changes. Enjoy

===========================================
============ pool generator ===============
===========================================

====== Pool A =======

Shiniii
zombie33
Picelli89
Zappayaga
Manau01
Max2070
Stoffi
Heenock

====== Pool B =======

pilota
komodo
Bri
Manudesbois
Shakalak
Come
Lorebroker

====== Pool 3 =======

pascal
bobelou19
m3m3p4sm4l
charlee
spartan117
Surrakpunches
AbyssalEasley

====== Pool 4 =======

GalacticPresident
OEIL
Papaoursdelux
Thepleymo
Toufmade
Nohaj
Gamic

Max2070 May 22, 2015, 7:35 PM @Picelli89: it seems that you are not registred on the server, I can't add you on my buddy list, so it will be difficult to see when you are online ... Please register on the server and add the players of your pool on your buddy list

you can do this here => http://cockatrice.woogerworks.com/registrationpage.php

Stoffi May 23, 2015, 9:41 AM What do the X mean ?

charlee May 23, 2015, 11:58 AM I think it means you don't have to play against Max2070 and Heenock in order not to have to many matches to do.

zombie33 May 23, 2015, 12:31 PM Exactly ! This is it.

Good luck everyone !

Max2070 May 23, 2015, 1:35 PM Yes we want to finish all pool phase in a week, otherwise the tournament gets too long and boring. It's why we define a maximum of 5 matchs by pool. Moreover the final pool can't be too huge, it's why we don't make a big number of pool on the first step. So it's the solution we found !! Big pool but not big number of match. And final pool with only 2 qualified player

zombie33 May 23, 2015, 2:44 PM Registration deadline : Sunday May 24th, 4:00 PM GMT+1

zombie33 May 23, 2015, 2:46 PM zombie33 0-2 Manau01