World Peasant Challenge 2019 Feb 7, 2019, 7:17 PM
zombie33 You waited for it, finally this is the official announcement of the World Peasant Challenge 2019. The first big online event of the peasant format will occured on Saturday April 13th. The registration of this tournament is free and open to everyone.

Tournament informations :

- Software : Cockatrice (Download link)
- Serveur : Rooster Rages
- Host : server.cockatrice.us
- Port : 4747

- Tournament type : Swiss + Top 8
- Round duration : 50 minutes
- Date : 13 April/04/19
- Beginning : 13:00 (GMT+1)
- Application des règles : Regular
- Prize : Surprise

- Organisator : Zombie33 (zomby33)
- Judge : MarienMCB (selem2)

Registration and Tournament progress :

Players can subscribe by sharing their cockatrice pseudo on the following document : World Peasant Challenge 2019.
In order to finalize your inscription, every player must complete the following form where you must share your decklist and the hash of your deck (code of 8 digits generated by Cockatrice) : Registration's Form.
Only the players who fill this form before April 13th, 12:45 will be allowed to join the tournament.

Programmation : (GMT+1)
13:00 : Round 1
14:00 : Round 2
15:00 : Round 3
16:00 : Round 4
17:00 : Round 5
18:00 : Round 6
20:00 : Quarter Final
21:00 : Semi-Final
22:00 : Final

Remark : If the number of player exceed 64, then a seventh round will take place between 19:00 and 20:00.

Additional rules :

- The games must be open to the spectators and the hands must stay hidden.
- In case of disconnection of your opponent, do not leave the game and immediately contact the judge on Cockatrice (selem2).
- If you had a connection issue during a game, you have 15 minutes maximum to reconnect. Any disconnection will be assimilated to Slow Play for penalties.
- In case of dispute with your opponent, contact the judge directly on Cockatrice (selem2).

last page
kricheck Feb 7, 2019, 10:22 PM Hi dear Zombie, i made a mistake on my decklist :x

Can u make change on it ? I will send you the modications of it (4 cards concerned)

Thx

If it s not possible to make these change just cancel my list for the tornament.

See ya

kricheck

zombie33 Mar 30, 2019, 10:39 PM The tournament is coming and we have a new link for Registration .