[Online] Peasant Tournaments - January 2018 Jan 2, 2018, 3:41 PM
zombie33 The 2018 League is starting !

This year, i will create two separate league with tournament for players in Europe time zone and tournamnent for players in American time zone.
* This month for european players as usual : Two pool tournaments / 8-Men / 16-Men as usual
* This month for american players : only 8-Men for starting

Google Doc - January Tournaments (European Time Zone)

---
Google Doc - January & February Tournaments (American Time Zone)

last page
sinus Jan 3, 2018, 11:44 AM @LaCucaracha:
The tournament got shifted to January, but we still have to play our first-round-match ;-)
When are you available?

GalacticPresident Jan 3, 2018, 7:01 PM @Lacucaracha: you haven't reacted to multiple messages since 2 weeks. Each round is expected to be played in about 1 week. You have time to play your first round match of the blue 8men until this weekend, otherwise it is going to be a loss for you.

GalacticPresident Jan 3, 2018, 7:09 PM @everybody: When asking for other your opponents' availabilities, please always communicate your own availabilities as well. Especially when you are not online a lot. This way, a timeslot can be found the quickest. Thank you and good luck for the 2018 league!

LaCucaracha Jan 3, 2018, 9:19 PM Hi, sorry for being late
I'm available this evening and tomorrow, from afternoon to evening.
Otherwise I will be free saturday and sunday from 6pm to midnight.

Happy new year everybody

sinus Jan 3, 2018, 9:51 PM @LaCucaracha: Lets do Saturday evening. I'll try to be online around 6pm.

GalacticPresident Jan 4, 2018, 5:01 PM @sinus, zombie, pool alpha opponents, masters opponents: I will be out of town between saturday and tuesday. I can play tonight and tomorrow night though. I will be online sporadically unless you tell me a timeslot where you can play! See you

sinus Jan 4, 2018, 6:05 PM I'll text you tomorrow! ;-)

sinus Jan 6, 2018, 6:32 PM @LaCucaracha: I've waited half an hour now, you didn't show up or texted that you can't make it. After several messages this feels kind of annoying. No offense.

LaCucaracha Jan 6, 2018, 9:16 PM I'm online right now, sorry but my internet connection can be very bad sometimes since I play with 4G...

DGF Jan 7, 2018, 5:23 PM No pairing yet?