American Player - late evening games? Sep 22, 2017, 9:15 PM
andrewgeddon Hello all! I'm a former MTG player returning after a long hiatus. Peasant looks like a blast to play, but my local community doesn't seem very interested in it.

Playing online sounds like a great alternative, but my issues is that my times are kinda hard to work with. I'm in UTC -7, and I usually only have time to play later in the evening (10PM my time) due to work and recently having a baby. Are there any players active around this time?

last page
B4L4 Sep 22, 2017, 11:05 PM Dunno if our paths will cross very often on Cockatrice, but I added you to my buddy list (European time zone for me).

zombie33 Sep 23, 2017, 2:05 PM My goal is to organised two ligue : One european ligue and one American ligue.
It's too difficulte to managed a tournament with two times zone so different, but in order to do this we need more american players.

I really want to create tournament for americans but you aren't enough yet i'm afraid. I already create a topic in order to count how many american players are interested : Topic
Maybe if you can convince some guys it will be possible

andrewgeddon Sep 24, 2017, 6:12 AM @B4L4: Awesome, I will do the same!

@zombie33: I'll talk to some local people and see if I can drum up some interest. I have 1 friend who plays Peasant, but I don't know if he'll be interested in doing so online.

Jay Sep 25, 2017, 8:52 AM There are probably hundreds of players I could potentially network to in my area, but only a small percentage that would play peasant, a small percentage that would play on cockatrice, and a very small percentage that would do both. But I'll ask around.

Jay Sep 25, 2017, 9:03 AM BTW my name on cockatrice is littlegreenman if anyone wants to add me.

littlegreenman Oct 25, 2017, 9:11 AM I tried, but as I figured, only a couple people interested in either peasant or cockatrice, not both. If I get a few people here interested, I'll let you know. Maybe I'll bring it up at the Midnight Peasant tournament next year.