Sinkhole Jul 18, 2017, 1:30 PM
spamgorilla Wasn't Sinkhole an uncommon in Alpha and/or Beta? Isn't the rule if it was uncommon in any set? Reads as rare when searched though.
Haven't seen this format in a while, so thank you for the answers!

last page
Manudesbois Jul 18, 2017, 1:41 PM Hi, it's a bug of the website, I don't think anyone had noticed it.

Sinkhole is Common in Alpha/Beta so you can use it as a common in peasant, no matter its rarity in Eternal Masters.

Here the site is showing two different rows when you search for Sinkhole : one says Rare, the other says Common. That's the bug, there should be only one row showing common.

spamgorilla Jul 18, 2017, 4:25 PM Great! Thanks for the information. I have 4x, and was wondering if there were any peasant deck ideas that included sinkhole.

zombie33 Jul 18, 2017, 5:28 PM Archetype : Smallpox

aiouh Jul 23, 2017, 9:07 PM @zombie33 how relevant do you think pox is rn?

GalacticPresident Aug 1, 2017, 11:51 AM It has a lot of one-sided matchups. Some decks have no chance beating it, some decks it has no chance beating. Against even matchups, it loses to itself some percentage of the time. If you want to win a lot of matches in a row, it's a bad choice. It can be a good metagame call against Tron and Cloud of Witness, which are played a lot right now; on the other hand Faeries and Stompy are such bad MUs and they are always around as well. There are a lot of different builds out there with different amounts of creatures, removal and LD. It's a real deck and you can tinker around with the decklist and play it for sure. It will never be "THE meta call" because it has too many bad MUs among Tier1 decks.

Papaoursdelux Aug 2, 2017, 10:06 PM The more important fact about this deck is: every time somebody play it, a baby seal die.

So, it's between you and your consiousness

aiouh Aug 2, 2017, 11:24 PM yea sorry about earlier papaours those draws were nuts

Papaoursdelux Aug 2, 2017, 11:39 PM Vlalutsher avenge me

So it's ok, who really care about baby seal anyway?

GalacticPresident Aug 3, 2017, 5:20 PM Hahahah papaours xD xD xD

Max2070 Oct 6, 2017, 3:49 PM bug fixed, please test !