[Online] Cockatrice Tournament - 2015-09-12 Sep 8, 2015, 9:44 PM
zombie33 Software : Cockatrice !
Beginning : Saturday 12th September
Approximative duration : 1 week (first phase) + 1 week (final phase)

Tournament's rules / advices :

- Each player must have an account on Woogerworks. Please register, before the beginning of the tournament. (if you disconnect without having an account, it's game lost)
- You can't let spectators see yours hands (in game configuration). Indeed some cheat is possible in that way.
- Add all the players of the tournament, on your buddy list.
- We play peasant, be cool with your opponent, we are not at the world magic cup

How does it go ? :

- Match duration : 1 hour on cockatrice timer + 5 additional turn.
- It's an international tournament so, everybody must speak english on this topic.
- You subscribe by putting your cockatrice nickname with the hash of your deck on the google document. How can i find my hash ?
- Your opponent's list will be on the Google Doc. You can used this topic to fix a meeting for your game.
- After each game, results must be write on the Google document and on this topic.
- The final step is a pool composed of the 8 best players of the first phase.

GOOGLE DOC : INSCRIPTION, RESULTS AND PAIRING

We hope to read some report after the end of the tournament and don't forget to give your decklist at the end of the tournament if you are on the final phase.

Nota : This tournament will use the new mulligan rule !

Good luck everyone and enjoy your tournament !

last page
jayrems Sep 13, 2015, 2:08 PM SchlauerOpa : post your availaible hours if you can.

I'm free today evening 21h -22h

HeadHead Sep 13, 2015, 3:12 PM @ Pilota : Okay for 11.00 Monday am... Paris Time ok ?

zombie33 Sep 13, 2015, 3:39 PM I lose my two first game :
- vs charlee : 0-2
- vs papaoursdelux : 0-2

Some mistake in every game for me and my opponent, but it was two bad match up anyway.

Lincoln Sep 13, 2015, 4:26 PM @lorebroker: sorry vert bad connexion yesterday.. i hope will be better next week

pilota Sep 13, 2015, 4:35 PM @Headhead OK!

charlee Sep 13, 2015, 5:11 PM Z33 : you deserve to lose 0-2 vs papaours but you lose 1-2

Bri Sep 13, 2015, 6:56 PM SchlauerOpa decided not to play this tourney, because he isn't sure he will be able to play all games due to his job and he doesn't want to be banned, so please replace him. Sorry for trouble

Vlalutscher Sep 13, 2015, 7:54 PM Someone online?

komodo Sep 13, 2015, 9:28 PM lost 0 - 2 against zombie33

Vlalutscher Sep 13, 2015, 11:18 PM Will be online tomorrow in the morning, maybe around 10:00-12:00 and in the evening 16:00-19:00. (Germany Time)