[Online] Cockatrice Tournament - 2015-09-12 Sep 8, 2015, 9:44 PM
zombie33 Software : Cockatrice !
Beginning : Saturday 12th September
Approximative duration : 1 week (first phase) + 1 week (final phase)

Tournament's rules / advices :

- Each player must have an account on Woogerworks. Please register, before the beginning of the tournament. (if you disconnect without having an account, it's game lost)
- You can't let spectators see yours hands (in game configuration). Indeed some cheat is possible in that way.
- Add all the players of the tournament, on your buddy list.
- We play peasant, be cool with your opponent, we are not at the world magic cup

How does it go ? :

- Match duration : 1 hour on cockatrice timer + 5 additional turn.
- It's an international tournament so, everybody must speak english on this topic.
- You subscribe by putting your cockatrice nickname with the hash of your deck on the google document. How can i find my hash ?
- Your opponent's list will be on the Google Doc. You can used this topic to fix a meeting for your game.
- After each game, results must be write on the Google document and on this topic.
- The final step is a pool composed of the 8 best players of the first phase.

GOOGLE DOC : INSCRIPTION, RESULTS AND PAIRING

We hope to read some report after the end of the tournament and don't forget to give your decklist at the end of the tournament if you are on the final phase.

Nota : This tournament will use the new mulligan rule !

Good luck everyone and enjoy your tournament !

last page
jayrems Sep 9, 2015, 3:19 PM In

Papaoursdelux Sep 9, 2015, 9:13 PM In

charlee Sep 10, 2015, 9:33 AM Let's do it !

Max2070 Sep 10, 2015, 10:15 AM in

zombie33 Sep 11, 2015, 1:45 AM Warning !

Some players choose to drop our previous tournament after playing only a few game.
This decisions have a serious impact on the tournament (which not use the classic IRL system) and this must be exceptional.

In the interests of the players, if this people who have already drop a tournament choose to drop again with no valable reasons, then they will not be authorised to join our next tournament.

Thanks for your understanding.

charlee Sep 11, 2015, 10:40 AM I've warned on MV (and now on MTGP) that my box had potential troubles.
I know I might have to drop, is it a valable reason or is it too risky to accept me ?

zombie33 Sep 11, 2015, 1:26 PM You've warned us and in any case, it will be the first time you drop a tournament charlee.
You will know if you can do the tournament for the next times.

zombie33 Sep 11, 2015, 1:41 PM Pairing :

Pool A

Toufmade
Pilota
valleyey
HeadHead
Vlalutscher
luka93
OEIL

Pool B

SchlauerOpa
Manau01
Selem2
GalacticPresident
Jayrems-mv
Cruiser2045
Manudesbois

Pool C
Moondust
Charlee
Komodo
Papaoursdelux
Portugais
zombie33

Pool D
Bri
Willow
Lorebroker
bobelou19
max2070
Brouzouf

Nota : You can start to play your games, but your opponent's list can still grow until September 13th the end of registration.

zombie33 Sep 11, 2015, 2:12 PM Don't forget to give your hash before playing your first game.

Good game everyone ! May the best win !

Vlalutscher Sep 11, 2015, 5:22 PM Connection refused!