[Online] Cockatrice Tournament - 2015-11-07 Oct 30, 2015, 2:30 PM
zombie33 Software : Cockatrice !
Beginning : Saturday .7th November
Approximative duration : 1 week (first phase) + 1 week (final phase)

Tournament's rules / advices :

- Each player must have an account on Woogerworks. Please register, before the beginning of the tournament. (if you disconnect without having an account, it's game lost)
- You can't let spectators see yours hands (in game configuration). Indeed some cheat is possible in that way.
- Add all the players of the tournament, on your buddy list.
- We play peasant, be cool with your opponent, we are not at the world magic cup

How does it go ? :

- Match duration : 1 hour on cockatrice timer + 5 additional turn.
- It's an international tournament so, everybody must speak english on this topic.
- You subscribe by putting your cockatrice nickname with the hash of your deck on the google document. How can i find my hash ?
- Your opponent's list will be on the Google Doc. You can used this topic to fix a meeting for your game.
- After each game, results must be write on the Google document and on this topic.
- The final step is a pool composed of the 8 best players of the first phase.

GOOGLE DOC : INSCRIPTION, RESULTS AND PAIRING

We hope to read some report after the end of the tournament and don't forget to give your decklist at the end of the tournament if you are on the final phase.

Nota : This tournament will use the new mulligan rule !

Good luck everyone and enjoy your tournament !

last page
Lorebroker Oct 30, 2015, 3:06 PM Why the h*** can't i type in the doc?!?
I want to participate!

zombie33 Oct 30, 2015, 4:00 PM You're too fast !

Now you can

Vlalutscher Nov 5, 2015, 12:44 PM I can't be online in the evening from monday-friday during the next weeks, so for all my soon-to-be opponents that are only available at this time, we should try to play our matches this or next weekend. So please keep that in mind. For all the others I should be online every morning until 13:00.

zombie33 Nov 5, 2015, 12:58 PM Ok i can't play this week end so we will not be in the same pool... Thanks to say it before the beginning of the tournament.

zombie33 Nov 6, 2015, 2:36 PM You can play your games ! Good luck everyone.

Pool A
Toufmade
Bri
bobelou19
GalacticPresident
willow

Pool B
max2070
AbyssalEasley
Vlalutscher
Manudesbois
Papaoursdelux

Pool C
zombie33
pilota
komodo
Lorebroker
jayrems-mv

Pool D
Rizing
Cruiser2045
m3m3p4sm4l
manau01
schmonkus

Registration are still open until sunday !

Lorebroker Nov 6, 2015, 4:24 PM Uh?
How did that happen?
Me and Bri not in the same pool?
The world surely will end soon...

Bri Nov 7, 2015, 1:19 AM n1 comment

Toufmade Nov 7, 2015, 2:55 PM Bri, Bobelou and me, I think that each tourney we're in the same pool =D

Splatter Nov 7, 2015, 3:02 PM Hi guess. I want to join the tournemant
Hope its not to late

Lorebroker Nov 7, 2015, 6:08 PM I am getting an unknown login error: -1 when I try to go online with cockatrice...
Any ideas what to do, guys?