[Online] Cockatrice Tournament - 2015-08-07 Jul 26, 2015, 6:56 PM
Max2070 Software : Cockatrice !
Beginning : 7th August
Approximative duration : 1 week (first phase) + 1 week (final phase)

Tournament's rules / advices :

- Each player must have an account on Woogerworks. Please register, before suscribe the tournament.
- You can't let spectators see yours hands (in game configuration). Indeed some cheat is possible in that way.
- Add all the players of the tournament, on your buddy list.
- We play peasant, be cool with your opponent, we are not at the world magic cup.

How does it go ? :

- Match duration : 1 hour on cockatrice timer + 5 additional turn.
- It's an international tournament so, everybody must speak english on this topic.
- You subscribe by putting your cockatrice nickname with the hash of your deck on the google document. (How can i find my hash ?)
- Your opponent's list will be on the Google Doc. You can used this topic to fix a meeting for your game.
- After each game, results must be write on the Google document and on this topic.
- The final step is a pool composed of the 8 best players of the first phase.

GOOGLE DOC : INSCRIPTION, RESULTS AND PAIRING

We hope to read some report after the end of the tournament and don't forget to give your decklist at the end of the tournament if you are on the final phase !

BE CAREFUL !! this tournament will take place with the new banlist. I recall the cards which have been added :

- Treasure Cruise
- Delver of Secrets
- Grapeshot
- Glimmerpost
- Imperial Recruiter

Good luck everyone and enjoy your tournament !

last page
Max2070 Jul 26, 2015, 8:09 PM up

Max2070 Aug 5, 2015, 6:18 PM up ! it's in 2 days !!

zombie33 Aug 5, 2015, 11:21 PM Maybe August 2015 is too hot for our peasant... Too tired after work at the farm !

kricheck2001 Aug 7, 2015, 2:17 PM come out and play !! Z33, pilota, komodo and Abyssal and luka and lorebroker are here summoned

zombie33 Aug 7, 2015, 3:54 PM zombie33 2-0 Kricheck2001

pilota Aug 7, 2015, 4:56 PM from Saturday to Sunday ready to play. Monday until Wednesday not because of work . Thursday ready to rumble! GL
2 everybody! Have fun!

Lorebroker Aug 7, 2015, 6:08 PM Can anyone explain to me how the pairings work?
No pools, no swiss, what is this?
Are we just in a giant pool of 16 playing 6 matches against the stated persons and the total X best enter final round? (how big is X then?)

Lorebroker Aug 7, 2015, 6:19 PM Can anyone explain to me how the pairings work?
No pools, no swiss, what is this?
Are we just in a giant pool of 16 playing 6 matches against the stated persons and the total X best enter final round? (how big is X then?)

komodo Aug 7, 2015, 8:43 PM komodo 2 - 0 zombie33

komodo 2 - 1 krischeck2001

zombie33 Aug 8, 2015, 12:38 PM Some new players come to this tournament. Please check your new match up !