[Online] Peasant Tournaments - May 2017 Apr 18, 2017, 11:13 PM
zombie33 All the tournament of the month will be now on a single google doc with multiple spreadsheet in order to be more convenient to use.

Rules :
To subscribe to any tournament, players must write on the google doc pseudo and hash. Each player who don't write his hash will be erase from the list and replace by someone else. Thanks for your understanding.

Google doc - May 2017 Tournaments

Up to 13 tournaments in May :
One Pool tournament : Beginning 29/04
Three 16 Men tournanents - Name : Fork, Scythe and Harvest
Up to eight 8 Men tournaments

Enjoy !

last page
pradash Apr 19, 2017, 1:14 PM Hello,

I am a complete beginner in cockatrice. Before sign up for a tournament I would try to play few games with someone here to train my "cockatrice skills".
Somebody interested ?

Thanks you,
Pradash

GalacticPresident Apr 24, 2017, 12:22 PM Hi pradash, good to see you! The best idea is to play a "local game" and load either 1 or 2 decks and practice by yourself at first. Just to get used to the keys and shortcuts. Then just come online, add players to your buddy list and ask someone who is online to play a game!

GalacticPresident Apr 24, 2017, 12:36 PM @Everybody:
Since this was a problem I faced numerous times last month, I'm going to address it here. If you register for a tournament with a hash, you mustn't modify that hash until the tourney is over and you shared the decklist if you managed to get a top finish. It is super annoying having to check the opponents hash every time because they try to play you with the wrong deck- please check that yourself. Also, I'm getting tired of spending the first 5 minutes of the match watching the opponent loading 10 different decklists, not finding the right one and then blaming someone else who must have modified their hash. Just to find out 5 minutes later that it was their fault from the beginning and they just forgot what tourney they were playing.
The way I do it is: Create a folder named "Tournaments" where I copy paste the decklists that I participate with and rename them accordingly. For example "Faeries_Wasteland_Pool" and "MGA_8mengreen". If I want to modify and test with these decks while a tournament is going on, I modify the original decklists, but never the ones in my "Tournament" folder. After a tournament is finished and I posted my decklist in this forum, I erase the decklist from this folder. That way it is super easy to find your hashes, the decks you registered with for each tournament and so on while still being able to tweak your decks any time you want.
Thank you

zebigcoconut Apr 24, 2017, 7:18 PM You're right Mr President, after I have this problem, I name my tournament deck like you do.
Simply but efficient.

Arcueid Apr 25, 2017, 12:40 PM Hi,
Count me in for this session.
I recorded with my Cockatrice Pseudo "Arcueid57330".
Should I already add my deck ID?
What is the "Hash" column?

Thanks,

Gaël

GalacticPresident Apr 25, 2017, 2:45 PM Hi Gaël! Please read the descriptions found in this main post and the tournament google document.

The deck ID is called Hash, in order to subscribe to any tournament, you need to write the hash of the deck you want to play with in the google.doc. This ensures that you don't modify your deck in between the tournament.

You need to enter your pseudo AND your hash to be subscribed for a tournament. lordowl and Xenowan are not subscribed because they didn't enter their hash.

Arcueid Apr 25, 2017, 2:57 PM Ok, thanks, for your answer

I will enter my Deck ID.

Lorebroker Apr 26, 2017, 4:55 PM Do we play with Amonkhet cards?

GalacticPresident Apr 26, 2017, 5:18 PM Good question - yes! Amonkhet is allowed for May tournaments!

Toufmade Apr 26, 2017, 6:55 PM Galactic ! President ! Galactic ! President !